Picture
Despite what it might look like, this is one of the most unique and tranquil ways to enjoy the wonderful world of ballooning in Vermont.

tags: nathan finneman breedofspeed breed of speed cool awesome balloon riding on top of balloon

Comments

05/25/2016 9:39pm

Oh my God…….. Its really amazing and too much fun because I think no one can think about this idea which you have implemented here. I think this video should be uploaded on social media like Facebook and twitter because this kind of funny movies get thousands of likes from viewers.

07/20/2016 3:43pm

I am very happy to be able to get this good information on this page, which has been very helpful To this I say many thanks

09/01/2016 10:52am

LMAO! This is so much fun. I have always wanted to ride in a balloon. Never have I thought the possibility of riding on the balloon. You are so awesome. You actually make it look so easy. However, to people like me who have jitters when put to the challenge of heights, this might be a dream. I wish I could just be as fearless and carefree as you on this video.

09/22/2016 4:27am

Hello me and my friend who works in hanginggardensofbali.com,Amusement demonstrates have been around for eras now and there is by all accounts not a single end to be found.

10/27/2016 2:18pm

Fraudsters have been obstructed when they were confirmed bamboozling and your history may be integrated too so do things the right way, you'll appear in the flicker of an ey

10/31/2016 4:03am

Holiday Ideas for September, readily its am a source of strength to case and so prices will am a native of to die, nonetheless across roughly of Southern Europe it should too be bouncy and let the sun shine in or agile right up until gone to meet maker September. Therefore its furthermore a helpful time to searching unsound those gone to meet maker Summer bargains.If you are planning a trip to Australia, visit us at mooringsoncavill.com.au