A motorcyclist in the U.S. named Laney just uploaded heart-stopping footage of a kitten stuck on a busy road whose life she saved by driving into the intersection and grabbing her.

As soon as the motorcyclist noticed the kitten (which didn’t happen immediately), she gestured at passing vehicles to stop traffic and grabbed the kitten. Now, the kitten is living safe with heart home and has a new name – Skidmark (presumably what he might have become had his new owner not been more vigilant).

04/17/2016 7:16am

Bike racing is my passion that’s why such kind of blogs attract me soo much. Here we can see a video which is interesting and inspiring as well therefore, I hope young generation from all over the world will love to read this content which is comprise of some text lines and this short clip in which writer has showed love for animals.

06/19/2016 2:49am

I envy people who have the time to spend riding a motorbike. I am a busy person. Yes, I am a researcher. I am always on the road. I visit one university every two weeks. I want to make sure that I have the right information. I supplement my writing with actual research and interviews. That is the only way to make my essay writing credible.

07/20/2016 3:42pm

I am very happy to be able to get this good information on this page, which has been very helpful To this I say many thanks

08/02/2016 6:41am

I am truly inspired by this online journal! Extremely clear clarification of issues is given and it is open to every living soul. I have perused your post, truly you have given this extraordinary informative data about it.

09/04/2016 6:12am

We appreciate your article is indeed extremely helpful to us, for that I say thank you.

09/22/2016 4:20am

Thank you, sir, that you shering article on your web page is enough to make me satisfied and happy to read and understand what you write. I am a person who is still learning the article you wrote is very helpful at all for me. I hope his future is no more interesting information in this web masters, for which I can from the writings of the father, I can only say thank you, hopefully more successful.

10/04/2016 5:43pm

I personally have been quite happy with what I have read here, his articles have enough quality and quite helpful.

10/12/2016 7:08am

Articles of interest can certainly make his readers was, his example as I see in this yard, I was quite helpful at all, thank you sir.