Don't ever listen to anyone who says you can't drive a supercar in the snow. Sure, a Diablo VT 6.0 can't necessarily go everywhere a Range Rover can, but with all-wheel-drive, it acquits itself quite well. Don't believe me? Just watch this video of one doing donuts in the snow along with a Ferrari F355.
With a low car like a Diablo, you have to be mindful of bottoming out, but otherwise, the all-wheel-drive sorts most everything else out. We here at Road & Track love rear-wheel-drive Lambos, but there are some clear advantages to all-wheel-drive.

See? A Diablo is pretty much the same thing as a Subaru Outback, except it has a 550 horsepower, mid-mounted V12 and scissor doors. Otherwise, virtually identical.

Thank you your page is very useful for me. I feel very happy when found your page.

09/06/2016 4:12am

Dang that car's sweet! Wish I had one just like it. I never really thought cars types like that could makes circles like that in the snow. The Diablo VT sure showed me! Although it looked like it was having a difficult time going through all that snow and ice, it still held up pretty well. Besides the car, the driver himself must also be pretty skilled too to make it go in rounds like that on the snow.

04/08/2016 9:44am

I am a fan of lamborghini and also looking for a used one if anyone is selling. Thanks for sharing this video and story. Hope for the best.

05/13/2016 9:06am

But Fear not, this doesn't mean you have to Fork out for another set of Wheels. Our Alloy Repair Techniques for Kerbed and Scuffed alloy wheels are not only Professional, but also Fast and Affordable whilst remaining Professional.

05/27/2016 7:25am

There's nothing much more irritating compared to spending money on some thing after which getting this shipped past due. As well as I'm not really referring to the pizzas purchase in which the just issue is actually that you will get hungrier; After all the document that may very easily decrease your own GPA significantly. Because of http://www.essays-on-time.net/ We no more need to be worried about which.

08/29/2016 4:25am

Some really useful slides here. I've been looking for something like this to help with a research piece I've been working on.

09/05/2016 5:53am

These are in fact wonderful ideas in about blogging. You have touched some good points here. Any way keep up wrinting.