Picture
One of the worst dakar crashes caught on video, the rider was clearly ejected at near triple digit speeds. Most would instantly be on the injured list yet he simply gets up, picks his bike up and starts riding again. That shows true determination to win. Kudos to this guy.

Comments

03/20/2016 1:54am

I must say that this was the worst crash and I am very upset to read this. I have got much information from this blog post.

03/20/2016 9:51pm

03/28/2016 11:02am

In desert race most of these type of mishap happen. I also have a road accident last summer when i slip from sand and injured my knee.

04/04/2016 8:54am

How much helmet and coverage you have is all up to you simply flip up the chin bar and visor with ease to create the best experience for your ride.

04/12/2016 5:47am

You do have such an interesting blog. Thank you!

04/13/2016 12:46pm

Hi Dear,
Your article is very unique and impressive. You attaching information is very informative. Some serous bike accident, some stunts are tremendous. Over all an awesome post this one. I really enjoy it.

I am contacting you later because I need this type of lawyer I am saving you contact information and I am contact you coming soon. Thanks for sharing this content.

best essay
04/19/2016 10:43am

In the blog of breed of speed a story disused that how the speedy motor cycle crash but the spirit of riding in person will attract people that he will again riding the crush bike with heavy speed. That shows that nobody can stop the person spirit.

04/22/2016 6:21am

This is amazing guys. After hitting with the floor he will be okay.This guy is very lucky.I like your video. Thanks for sharing this type of videos with us.

04/25/2016 6:15am

Yes I agree with you! Bike riding is quite common action which greater part of people do on consistent foundation. At the time of driving, everybody should take protection security officers to protected their body and life.

04/25/2016 6:17am

I believe that driving the motor bike is one of the best career for me and individuals also experiencing driving.I am also loving riding the bike when i have spare time.Thanks for sharing.

05/12/2016 2:23am

Having a tight and correct fit can make all the difference and is extremely important when choosing a motorcycle helmet.

06/03/2016 4:09am

Muter cycle can be useful from one place to the other place. This brand of this muter cycle can be expressing the different variety for us. We can easy to manage many travelling from the help of muter cycle as well.

06/20/2016 11:17am

There is the blog in which we pass through information of the wonderful bike. They help the bikers to save the bike from being crash.

07/05/2016 2:37am

Save on motorcycle helmets from Arai, Shoei, Bell, AGV, Fox, HJC and more. From dirt to street Motorcycle Superstore is your source for motorcycle helmets.

08/01/2016 11:39am

Wow! The stunts was too good. I saw the video and I think this is the best bike riding video. Thank you for the post. But the good thing is rider's careful about the safety.

08/13/2016 10:13pm

Top motorcycle helmet brands like Bell and Skid Lid are in-stock now. Shop full face motorcycle helmets, half helmets, beanies, and modular helmets.

Automotive industries really doing amazing struggle in the production of automobiles which are more attractive to the peoples specially to the young boys. It is less time consuming to arrive at anywhere.

09/03/2016 10:36am

This crash really very dangerous and i hope he will cover very soon. In riding many unwanted occasion were happened but rider take some importance thing then he will must save from these crash.

Comments are closed.